2020 DATE TO BE CONFIRMED
This conference is for professional deputies who work with brain injury survivors.
We are proud to host this event in partnership with the Office of the Public Guardian and chaired by Former Senior Judge of the Court of Protection, Denzil Lush.
If you have any questions about this event or would like to be notified when booking for the 2020 event opens please contact Melanie Dickens on 0115 924 0800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 2019 event hosted a fantastic programme of speakers ranging from brain injury survivors to leaders in their field. There was a varied exhibition for delegates to visit during the lunch and refreshment breaks. Delegates also received a complimentary copy of the award-winning Headway publication 'Supporting people to make decisions – applying the Mental Capacity Act'.
The 2019 conference included sessions from:
- Denzil Lush - Former Senior Judge of the Court of Protection
- Judge Hilder - Senior Judge of the Court of Protection
- Amy Murdoch and Baljit Dhillon Sidhu - Office of the Public Guardian
- Nigel Jones - JMD Law
- Kirstie Brookman & Neil Masters - Cifas - Protecting the vulnerable
- Lorraine Childs, Daniel Jones, Mark Heselden, Clare Chiwandire - OPG Case Study
- Alex Rook - Irwin Mitchell Solicitors LLP
- Luke Griggs - Headway - the brain injury association