Ben Nevis trek
Conquer the ultimate challenge in British mountain climbing with the Ben Nevis trek!
Ben Nevis stands at 1,344 metres above sea level, the highest point in the British Isles. 100,000 climbers travel to the picturesque vistas of the ancient Scottish Highlands each year. Why not join them?
- Registration fee: £99
- Minimum sponsorship: £590
- Supervision by qualified UK Mountain Leaders
- Support vehicles, a minibus and driver
- Hot drinks and snacks throughout the trek
- 2 night's accommodation including breakfast
- Celebration meal
Ben Nevis will be a challenging climb and a descent of a little over 9 miles, but you will be rewarded with a fantastic sense of achievement at the end!