Challenge 40 for organisations
What’s your #Challenge40?
Headway is celebrating 40 years of improving life after brain injury this year - and we’re inviting you to get involved!
Challenge 40 is an inclusive and fun way to support Headway during our special anniversary year. Whether you are taking part as an individual or with your whole organisation, there’s something for everyone.
The concept is simple - pick a challenge and complete it in 2019 - as long as it involves the number 40!
If you’re stuck for inspiration, check out some of our ideas:
- Hold 40 dress-down days at work
- Raise £400, £4,000 or £40,000 as a team
- Ask every staff member to commit to raise £40 each
- Have 40 cake sales in your office during 2019
- Host a 1940’s themed event
- Organise a charity five-a-side tournament for 8 teams (40 people!)
- Sign up 40 staff members to complete a 5K run
- Invite 40 people to a corporate Golf Day, with proceeds going to Headway
At the end of the year you can reflect on your achievements and feel fantastic knowing you have helped those affected by brain injury across the UK!
What will your #Challenge40 be?
If you would like to register your Challenge 40, or require support with fundraising ideas and events, please contact Anna Kerr, Corporate Partnership Officer on email@example.com or 0115 855 0084.
Psst... have you heard about our special Corporate Challenge for 2019?
To celebrate our 40th birthday we are holding an even bigger and better Corporate Challenge this year, Go Wild for Headway! Click here to read more and get involved.