What will you do?
To celebrate Headway's 40th anniversary we're launching Challenge 40!
We're encouraging all you fabulous fundraisers to do whatever you choose – as long as it involves the number 40!
So why not celebrate our big birthday by signing up to Challenge 40?
Are you stuck for inspiration? Check out some ideas below:
- Give up 40p for 40 days
- Walk or run 40 miles
- Hold a 40-question quiz night
- Swim 40 lengths of a pool
- Host a 1940s-inspired party
- Play 40 holes of golf in a weekend
- Have 40 people fundraise £4000, with each participant setting a £100 target
- Bake 40 cakes and host a bake sale
If you're ready to take on the challenge and raise funds for Headway, register your challenge by clicking on the button below:
40k in just one day!
The beauty of Challenge 40 is that anyone can get involved. You can take on any activity or challenge you like, and it doesn’t need to involve physical exertion.
But for former Paralympian and Headway ambassador Jack Rutter, a physical challenge was always on the cards – and what a challenge he’s chosen!Read story