Hats for Headway Day
Friday 21 May 2021
Once a year at the end of Action for Brain Injury (ABI) Week, our supporters come together to help us improve life after brain injury, by donning their wackiest hats. All you have to do to get involved is wear your hat with pride, donate £2 to Headway and post a picture on social media using the hashtag #HatsForHeadway to show your support.
By posting your picture you will also be automatically entered into our competition of 'Best Individual Photo' and 'Best Group Photo'! Every silly hat equals more funding towards our vital support for those affected by brain injury.
Text HFHW to 70085 to donate £2
Texts cost £2 plus one standard rate message and you’ll be opting in to hear more about our work and fundraising via telephone. If you’d like to give £2 but do not wish to receive marketing communications, text HFHWNOINFO to 70085.
Download our campaign poster using the related resources section at the left hand side of this page. If you have any questions please contact the fundraising team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0115 924 0800.
Hats for Headway Day 2021 is kindly sponsored by:
Check out our Hats at Home for Headway campaign last year!
Competition terms and conditions
- The winners will be chosen by Headway - the brain injury association
- Participating photographs must be shared on social media using #HatsForHeadway
- People without social media can submit their photos by email to email@example.com
- Closing date of entries is Tuesday 25th May 2021
- Winners will be notified by Friday 28th May 2021
- Winners will be required to provide a full name, postal address and contact details to be eligible to receive their prize. These details will be used for no other purpose than this prize draw
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over
- Entries from employees or family members of Headway - the brain injury association (Headway UK) will not be accepted
- Headway - the brain injury association reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control
- Headway - the brain injury association reserves the right to withhold the prize in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions or if the promoter deems, in its absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice.